Friday, April 17, 2009

Other Stuff: The Greatest Person I Know

This isn't about sports, but I'm sure you'll be able to deal with it. You'll know if it's about you. It's a short story based on a true story lol:

I know this one lady who is the greatest person I know. That's all that's supposed to be said? I have way more to say. She's got it goin' on!!!! The total package if I must say so myself. Well, except for a few things. She's a little too much to the "right" for me. Normally, she'd get "left" but somehow I can deal with it :P.

I have a question, what if I get hungry? Well I know if I do then I can most definitely depend on some good breakfast cooking! Man always needs some good breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day! The cooking adds to making you the greatest person I know!

She also has an obsession with "Putty". I don't know where it came from but it's kind of hard to get her to drop it. Putty comes in and out of her life yet she just can't let him go. Just plain weird lol.

She's not perfect, but hey I'm not either. No one is. But there's something about her. I mean, I'm writing this very blog about the greatest person I know! What could be greater than getting me to write about something other than sports? That's pure greatness right there lol.

She's a sweet girl, very very very nice. Am I worthy of the greatest person ever? Hmm I'm not sure but it sure would be worth a try! We like some of the same numbers, school semesters, and certain letters too!

What else can I say about this nice girl, hmm I think that's for another blog. May have to just let this greatest person I know herself.

The End (The Greatest #4 in the world, me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment